(W) Mark Russell, Phil Hester (A) Tom Mandrake (A/CA) Marco Santucci
Swamp Thing Giant #4 includes these new stories:
* "Strategic Outcomes," a 16-page story written by Mark Russell with art by Marco Santucci
At Sunderland's request, the U.S. military is testing ways to annihilate the monstrous threat known as the Swamp Thing. From swamp to city they'll hunt him, and while their target tries to keep the innocent from becoming collateral damage, the same can't be said of his pursuers.
* "Toys on Parade," an 8-page story story written by Phil Hester with art by Tom Mandrake
Deep in the bayou, Swamp Thing continues to follow the fifolet, despite not knowing the mysterious spirit's ultimate destination. On his way he encounters a strange and powerful girl locked away in the swamp, with magical friends and a monster at her door.
* New cover by Marco Santucci
Plus, these reprint tales:
* "Be Careful What You Wish For," from Swamp Thing #4 (2016)
* "The Poison Truth part four," from The Hellblazer #4 (2017)
* "Playing with Fire," from Zatanna #4 (2010)